1) To make a reservation please call our sales team on 01582 60 00 00, call into our office at Watling Street, Dunstable. Or go online at www.theobolds.com
2) All Day excursions must be paid for in full within seven days of booking. Bookings can be accepted subject to availability up to two days before the departure of each excursion.
3) Within 28 days of departure tickets cannot be exchanged nor can money be refunded. Theobolds will endeavour to resell returned tickets, however the selling of our own unsold tickets will take priority. There will be an administration charge of £5.00 per booking for this service.
4) More than 28 days before departure bookings can be exchanged or refunded. There will be an administration fee of £5 for this service. Clauses will apply to this rule, in circumstances where tickets have already been purchased in advance and are non refundable, for example Theatre, Thursford etc, no refund will be given. We will be happy to try to resell them on your behalf with the admin fee.
5) The operation of all tours is subject to there being a minimum number of bookings. Theobolds will not accept any liability above the return of all monies paid in the event of any tour being cancelled due to insufficient bookings, or any other reason beyond our control.
6) Theobolds will make every effort to keep to the advised pick up time, however traffic and other road conditions may cause late arrival. Theobolds will not be held responsible for the late arrival of coaches due to circumstances beyond our control, or for the delay or late arrival of a third party transport.
7) All passengers are requested to be at their chosen pick-up point at least 5 minutes before the scheduled departure time. The company will not be held responsible for the late arrival of passengers or passengers not being at the correct pick up point.
8) The departure of coaches from pick up points, transfer points, refreshment stops, destinations etc will not be delayed to wait for passengers who exceed or disregard the stated departure times.
9) Particular seat numbers of your choice can be reserved in advance on a first come, first served basis. The company reserve the right to change seat allocation or vehicle without notice.
10) All UK Citizens must have a full valid 10-year passport before leaving the UK. Non EU passport holders may need Visas; Theobolds will not accept responsibility for any passenger who does not have the correct documentation.
11) We are pleased to carry folding lightweight wheelchairs in the luggage compartment, please notify us at the time of booking.
12) The consumption of alcohol is NOT permitted and by law we operate a no smoking policy on all of our coaches. The use of mobile phones during coach journeys often causes annoyance to fellow passengers and can distract the driver. Therefore we respectfully request that all mobile phones are switched off whilst on the coach.
13) Theobolds will not be responsible for any property or equipment left on the coach. Any item of lost property will be held for a period of 1 month following the date of the tour. There will be a charge of £2.00 on collection from our offices. Customers are responsible for the safe storage of their own goods.
14) For the purpose of this brochure a Senior Citizens price will be based on those people aged 60+
15) We guarantee that your holiday price will not be subject to surcharges except for those resulting from action beyond our control. Continental holidays may also incur surcharges should the exchange rate change from those used in the calculation of the holiday. Deposit of £50 per person required to secure your coach holiday booking.
Brochure & Website descriptions correct at time of going to press. However, they are given as a guideline only. Theobolds reserve the right to change or amend any excursion or holiday without prior notice.