County Coaches Ltd and any of their group companies (together “County Coaches Ltd” or “We” or “our”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy, as it is of the utmost importance to us.
We value your time, so creating a stress-free and safe web browsing experience is vital. We will never sell your personal data to third parties. We will only disclose your personal data as explained in this document.
- The process of collecting and personal data collected about you
- How we use, manage and store your personal data
- How to revoke or alter the usage of your personal data collected
- Your rights to your personal data
Who does it apply to?
- A customer/passenger of County Coaches Ltd (see trading companies below)
- A company in a contractual/partnership agreement with County Coaches.
Who controls and is your personal data shared with?
|County Coaches Trading As:||Function|
|Theobolds Coaches and Holidays||Provides leading quality coach hire for holidays, tours and day trips|
|CoachHire4U||Provides private and corporate fleet travel for site visits or conferences or any business activities.|
|SchoolTrips4U||Provides all types of schools coaches for excursions and educational trips across the UK and Europe.|
|MiniBusHire4U||Provides safe and comfortable minibus hire for game days, ceremonies, events etc.|
|TaxiTransfer4U||Provides competitive and comfortable standard, chauffeur and airport travel fleets for private and Business taxis.|
|ChauffeurHire4U||Provides chauffeur and business cars for private luxury hire.|
Other third-party companies we may share your data with
- Web and mobile analytics and search engine providers, to accommodate with updating and developing our website and applications to provide you with the best service.
- We utilise cookies to process your behavioural patterns throughout our website, for marketing purposes, in order to optimise our site, provide personalised experiences based on our new insight on usage for repeat visits to our webpages. For more information regarding our cookies policy please view our cookies page at: Cookies Page.
- Legal advisors
- Governing bodies and Regulatory authorities
- Police and crime protection organisations
- Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency
- UK Border Agency and other immigration authorities
- UK Information Commissioner’s office
- Traffic commissioners, courts and dispute resolution adjudicators.
- Passenger transport watchdogs
- Please note: We are not responsible or liable for how your personal data is handled by third parties, or via links to third-party websites from any of our trading companies, and therefore, you must review their privacy policies and ensure they align with your values before providing any data to them.
What personal data do we collect and how will we use your information?
- Name, contact details (e-mail address and telephone/mobile number)
- Your full home/corporate address
- Your payment information. Based upon good industry practice, your transaction and payment details. (Your full card information is processed throughout third-party payment provider Worldpay.
- Your image or likeness, voice captured via CCTV or visual and auditory recordings at any of our locations such as head offices, coaches and other locations and vehicles we own, to carry out our services. Be aware that these may record your personal data such as your ethnicity, race, health and any antisocial or criminal behaviour exhibited on board or at any of our facilities.
- Wifi registration information provided whilst on board, which may also track your data usage.
- Additional data voluntarily provided by you when conversing via telephone, physically written notice or digitally.
- Recorded telephone conversations with our sales staff or assisting staff at County Coaches Ltd subsidiary groups.
- Approving marketing activities such as: promotional materials for holidays, mini breaks, tours and available seats, competition entries, exclusive deals, prize draws, surveys and post participation reflections and other advertising opportunities we view are valuable for you.
- If you connect to our web pages via third parties that market or sell our products and services on our behalf, we may collect your personal data through this, and sales and transactions produced.
What’s the purpose of using your personal data?
- To perform quotations and provide you with the best offering, or remind you of incomplete transactions and collect payments
- Performing tests, data analysis from our website and application after consenting to our cookies policy, in order to provide you with tailored products, services and web browsing experience.
- Maintaining communication with you, regarding issues whether prominent or small queries to keep our records updated.
- Maintaining our relationship with external companies to improve our services and passenger experiences.
- Informing, advising and providing our offerings to you.
- Developing our services, marketing and operational strategies to ensure County Coaches Ltd and trading companies provide the best in the industry. May include market research online or via telephone to review customer feedback about our prices, products and services we and third parties provide.
- Safeguarding and enhancing your health and safety (includes passengers, drivers, staff and third parties).
- We will ensure to fully uphold the rules and regulations surrounding your personal data within our industry.
- We will also uphold our contract with you, by enforcing and defending both our legal rights.
- For the purpose of identifying, investigating, reporting crimes and anti-social behaviour.
How can you withdraw consent for your personal data and what are your legal obligations?
With your consent, we provide marketing material physically and via e-mail. However, if you wish to amend or revoke the method of communication, you can withdraw your consent at any moment by unsubscribing from any e-mail marketing materials or utilising the contact details in the queries and complaints section below.
You are not obligated to provide us with your personal data; however, this can present an issue if we are to provide you with our services or process your queries and complaints.
How long will we maintain your personal information?
After entering an agreement with us, in respect to our relationship with you, your personal data will be utilised for the duration it is required to deliver its intended purpose. It may be used for various reasons such as maintenance, legal, accounting and reporting. If you wish to withdraw your consent, you can provide written consent or as contractually and legally agreed. We will aim to process your complaint or query within 3 days of delivery.
- A contract: The personal data will be processed until the end of the contract, or duration of intent or long thereafter if necessary for legal, technical and record-keeping purposes lasting 6 years. However, in the event of a dispute, to further resolve legal queries or complaints regarding the contract, we would maintain personal data (considering unforeseeable claims and limitation of liability periods) until a decision or resolution has been finalised.
- A legal duty: The personal data will be processed until the legal duty is fulfilled or amended.
Where can you file a query or complaint?
If you feel we are misusing your personal data, you are legally able to file a complaint with the UK Information Commissioner’s office. You can contact them through their website at https://ico.org.uk/ or telephone on 0303 123 1113.
For all company queries and complaints regarding the maintenance and processing of your personal data please contact us at:
Address: Marketing and Sales, The Coach Yard, Eaton Green Road, London Luton Airport, Luton, LU2 9HD
Telephone: 01582 206 207